- Making marks - Discovering the ceramic surface. (2004)
- Functional Pottery - Form and Aesthetic in pots of purpose (2000)
- Staying alive - Survival tactics for the visual artist (2003)
- Clay and Glazes for the potter (Written by Daniel Rose and revised and expanded in 2000 by Robin Hopper)
- Ceramics - a lifetime of works, ideas and teachings (2006)
- The ceramic spectrum - A simplified approach to Glaze & color development (2001)
His Anglojapanadian Garden at ’Chosin Pottery in Metchosin, British Columbia has been in many publications as well as television programs.
Author: Antoinette Badenhorst who also took all the pictures at Robin's hands-on workshop in Nashville Tennessee.